Saturday, March 11, 2006

This and that

I'm not sure what happened. I may have published a blog with just a title. So to continue. First of all the power of prayer. I spent all day yesterday trying to get our new phone service to function. We have signed up for Vonage, cable phone. It seems to be a great deal at only $24.99 per month. (a savings of $30.00 for us). This is total including all long distance etc. Anyway, there seemed to be a few bugs in keeping it working. I spent a long time on the phone with a technician in India and followed their procedures many times. It would work for one call and then quit. I was extremely frustrated. Gma suggested a prayer and we did and it did work perfectly and continues to do so. No logical reason except the prayer.

We, especially, Gma continue to lose weight. It has slowed down but Gma has now lost 45 pounds and I have lost 19 or 20. We both feel so good!! I'm not sure if it will help my golf game but who knows. Gma has to keep filling in her wardrobe as things nearly fall off.

We've had two experiences with Ebay, recently. One was positive in that we found a hard to find Care bear which worked out well. The other, I bid successfully on a DVD Recorder which was purported to be a new floor model. Got it for 150.00 below new. That was over two weeks ago and I still haven't received it. They also haven't responded to several emails. They have a good record but I suspect there's going to be a very negative report from one buyer.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

It is so nice to have you guys post! Greg and I have talked about vonage. You will have to let me know if you like it a couple of weeks. Lizzy loves the Care Bear (so does Ben!). Congrats on your weight loss. That is awesome. Sounds like we won't recognize you the next time we see you. If grandma has lost that much weight she deserves a new wardrobe!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Your weight loss is truly amazing!! Keep it up. I hope you end up getting the ebay item that you paid for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home