Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Long Time no Post

It's been a long time since we posted anything. Couple of reasons - we seem to stay pretty busy and I really can't think of much to write about. The one thing that is foremost in our lives right now (outside of our church responsibilities) is our diet. With Gma fighting the early stages of diabetes we've been concentrating on eating better and less. Her clothes are getting way too big. This is a good way to get a new wardrobe. She's probably lost over 20 pounds. I've lost about 12 or 13. We both have more energy. I could write about the coming battle (?) between the Utes and Cougars. I think we will scalp them. It's too bad they lost their QB and a good receiver. Now they'll have an excuse when we whop them. If they don't it will be Shane's fault. As we approach Thanksgiving, we will be reminded about how extremely grateful we are for each of our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. (this of course includes the inlaw side also). So, if we don't find time to post before then,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Wow - How amazing that you guys have lost so much weight! That's great! It's always nice to HAVE to buy new clothes, eh? Keep up the good work. I definitely need to join you in this category.
We are excited to spend Thanksgiving with Tammy and fam next week...maybe we can convince them to post on their blog while we are there with our laptop...

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Thanks for the new post. Obviously I found a way to get to the blogs on the school computer. It is nice that people have links because then I just used those to get to everyone. I am looking forward to being at Thanksgiving with my family this year...it has been many years since we stayed here.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Apeface said...

Go Gma and Gpa! That great! I know I don't need to lose weight, but I have been trying to work out more. I definitely have not had as much success as you and Grandma. Oh, and by the way, GO UTES!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home