Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Confirmation

There are soooo many wonderful pictures on your collective blogs that instead of commenting individually, I will just say that they confirm the fact that we have, by far, the cutest great grandchildren in existence. (I am not prejudiced, either)

We enjoyed the trip to Las Vegas even if BYU slipped up. I was disappointed in the bowl itself. They had half a dozen fireworks and a couple of minor events (such as phony sumo wrestling). Other than that the school bands provided the entertainment. You would think in the "Entertainment Capital of the World" they could come up with something.

The driving was excellent. Not a trace of snow anywhere (which is not good for southern Utah which is much too dry so far). We had very good accomodations at Circus Circus. Of course the food was excellent. How many of you remember the trip to San Diego that we made as a family to the Holiday Bowl. We stopped at the Circus circus buffet on the way home and Joey decided to moon the place. (he must have been 2 or 3)

We had a nice Christmas but missed all of you "away" folks. It was fun to read the blogs and Christmas letters that you sent and , again, especially great to see the pictures. We will miss you at our New Years day lunch but we will think of you. Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Apeface said...

I can't really say that I'm sad that BYU lost...I'm just too much of a Ute. I don't know if Cam and I are coming out for New Year's any more. The weather has been pretty bad out here. So if I can't make it, have a fun lunch and a happy New Year.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Las Vegas. Hope that Christmas was nice. Was it pretty quiet? We love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home