Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



Since all of you will not be here for Thanksgiving, we wanted to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I also wanted to express my gratitude to Our
Father in Heaven for a wonderful family and a great life. I am so thankful for all of the opportunities that we receive each day. I'm grateful that Gma and I have really good health. Gma's arthritus has settled in her knee and my hearing needs help but all in all we're doing really well. We stay really busy with church and family. I'm going to attempt to add a couple of pictures of our newest project.(that "our" is generous. Gpa did it all)

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Happy Thanksgiving. We hope you enjoyed it. The deck looks great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home