Wednesday, August 01, 2007

elephant

We have been very busy but the real reason we haven't been posting is because we weren't ready to talk about the elephant in the living room. Wayne is no longer living with the family. G'pa and G'ma have been helping Sue and the boys clean and reorganize.
Don't know what else I was going to say. Just got a phone call that one of our friends from Guam, Lynn Tamura died today.
Guess this is a bit of a downer isn't it. We'll do better next time. Love from us.

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Auntie Ann said...

I'm sorry I missed you today. It has been a rough day for you. I was sorry to hear about Lynn. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
love, Ann

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

I hope things slow down a bit for you guys now (like that ever happens for you, eh?). I hope all the transitions go well for the Thompsons. We got all of our boxes of stuff that you mailed - thanks! We haven't found places for it yet, but hopefully this weekend :) Hope everything else is going well for you!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I am sorry to hear about your friend. It sounds like you guys have been busy helping people like always. Give our best to Sue and the boys. I hope this is a good thing for Wayne too. We love you. We can't wait until you can come and see us (and hopefully our new little one by then).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home