Saturday, October 28, 2006

Wahoo! I finally get released tomorrow. If we had not already known that keeping me as Relief Society President wasn't a good idea this week would have convinced us. We have another funeral this week had a couple of food orders to do plus one we had to go get, and visiting teaching had to be redone as always. Anyway seemed like we had several times when two cars would have been helpful. I do have the opportunity to go to the Temple devotional tomorrow before our meetings. Agreed to that before I knew I wasn't released. I should have lots more time now and of course G'pa less. So I may be the main blogger now.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Yeah! I'm sure that will be such a relief to be released after all of your hard work and service. Have they given you a new calling yet? I hope it's something less time consuming, and very enjoyable! We love you guys!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Apeface said...

Hooray for Gma! You'll finally get a break!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

I am glad you will get a bread g'ma. You have worked hard. I hope g'pa is doing okay now as bishop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home