Saturday, September 17, 2005

Post from Iowa

Here we are, posting from Iowa. We arrived here around 4:00 p.m. on Thursday. Stayed just west of Kearny, Nebraska the first night. Ann was right, the accomodations are great. I told Tammy it was nice staying in the Honeymoon suite. The kids are wonderful. Sure are active, especially for 73 yr old bones. This is certainly a super family. A real good thing about Iowa is the gas prices. Wyoming and Nebraska were in the over $3.00 range. Also, regular here is 87 octane. So all together it's a good deal gas wise. (of course this is comparitive since gas is too high all over. I was saddened by Utah's loss to TCU (Not too saddened though) It sure sets up BYU vs TCU.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Apeface said...

I'm so jealous. It's been a long time since I've been able to visit Tammy. I hope you guys have fun!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Gma/Gpa. I haven't clicked the link, but you guys may want to delete the comment above. I think we all know it's not going to lead us anywhere good. You may also want to turn on comment verification.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home